sighnings

Bognorboy, really no need to have a go at someones spelling, especially as you can't even spell 'what'. Or say 'call' in the right context, his just posting a thread to get other users opinions. As long as people can understand im sure people arent so shallow to have a go at someone about it, and for all we know it might of been a typing error.

And to contribute to the thread, i always sign Igor akinfeev, or Joao Moutinho for my Arsenal team.

My constant signing used to be Shunsuke Nakamura but unfortunately by the time I get Leeds into the Premiership in FM10 he's too old to be of much use (and not worth his asking price normally). Jimmy Bullard always does the business for me, too.

I always sign Milner, and my constants now are going to be Fabian Delph and Kenwyne Jones.

Bognorboy, really no need to have a go at someones spelling, especially as you can't even spell 'what'. Or say 'call' in the right context, his just posting a thread to get other users opinions. As long as people can understand im sure people arent so shallow to have a go at someone about it, and for all we know it might of been a typing error.

And to contribute to the thread, i always sign Igor akinfeev, or Joao Moutinho for my Arsenal team.

You have a go at him for correcting someone's spelling, but then do the same yourself by correcting his spelling? Crazy. On top of that you also make several grammatical and spelling errors yourself! People in glass houses and all...

OP - I always try to sign Nikola Zigic. Love the guy on FM :thup:

Also, if possible John Terry and Wayne Rooney. Although due to age and length of time at the club, Terry becomes harder to sign with every new FM.

You have a go at him for correcting someone's spelling, but then do the same yourself by correcting his spelling? Crazy. On top of that you also make several grammatical and spelling errors yourself! People in glass houses and all...

OP - I always try to sign Nikola Zigic. Love the guy on FM :thup:

Also, if possible John Terry and Wayne Rooney. Although due to age and length of time at the club, Terry becomes harder to sign with every new FM.

Haha, thought some twit would say this. Can you not read.... I wasn't having a go at him i just made the point there is no point in doing it, people make errors just like me, we are only human after all. Sorry to bore you with this but i hope that gets into you thick skull.

Haha, thought some twit would say this. Can you not read.... I wasn't having a go at him i just made the point there is no point in doing it, people make errors just like me, we are only human after all. Sorry to bore you with this but i hope that gets into you thick skull.

* I * I * your

I always sign David Beckham he plays for every club i manage and then he always becomes one of my coaches when he retires which is usually in his forties! Although i must admit on this years game he hasn't been as good as previous versions of the game.

Archived