Unrealistic goals scored

I love the game and only have one real gripe, but I can't find a post on this forum on similar lines; the goals scored are unrealistic. Most of the goals scored by my team are scruffy set pieces (which is realistic) whilst the others are 20-40 yarders, of which each team really should only score a few realistically in a season (I'm a Boro fan though so maybe my sights are low!). This is topped by the percentage of one-on-ones scored, I'd put the percentage somewhere at 1% with the rest miraculously saved; I even find this when my premier league team face 1st or 2nd division teams in cup games.

I was hoping that this was just going to be an unpatched issue but two later this still seems to be the case. Has anyone else had issues with this?

Yeah, I was winning the Euro Championship final 2-1 in the 89th minute as Greece against the Czech Republic. The ball is played forward to one of their strikers, currently being marked by Papastathopoulos. My second centre back, Papadopoulos, currently marking their other forward (the only other opposition player within 30 yards of our goal) by himself decides to sprint the twenty or so yards across to tackle the forward with the ball who already has a player challenging him to challenge him too. Obviously the striker passes it to his partner, who scores. Grr.

Archived