Scoring

Or lack of it. i have said in another thread that my AFC wimbledon team was inconsistant. so i started a new game with celtic. did alright and won 3 straight titles. still think i struggle though. used 541, 442 then 433. my scoring average hasn't gone above 1.5 a game.

is it just me

it takes a while to get the right tactic but once you do you will start scoring, you just need to adapt to the game i had the same problem at first but now i can get more than 5 a game sometimes, just be patient and keep trying

it takes a while to get the right tactic but once you do you will start scoring, you just need to adapt to the game i had the same problem at first but now i can get more than 5 a game sometimes, just be patient and keep trying

I'm still having that problem :o

Record with Sampdoria: Played: 124 Scored: 172 - 1.39 p/m

I'm top of the league with 9 games left so i'm not complaining :D

i noticed that u will struggle even further if u change tactics very oftenly coz the team wont adapt to it. if u find an average tactic, set all ur training on medium, except tactics: set it to intersive. start off slowly with some 2-0 wins then u'll be flying around with average 4-0 wins.

my AFC wimbledon team was inconsistant.

What strikers did u play in your AFC Wimbledon team and what formation did you use?

I am currently playing with AFC Wimbledon and my team is scoring basically 1 a match (in League 1), but in League 2 my team scored 3 a match. I had James Constable and Tom Craddock up front playing in a normal 4-4-2 formation.

This year I have decided to mix things up and not just use different tactics for how the team is performing. Looking at the strengths of the team and a few trial games I've come to use a 4-3-3 and just change the team instructions in particular the mentality, passing and men behind the ball. Passing I have found has been the best one to change when you hit a lull. I mix it up from mixed, to short to direct and just do the circle. So far a few years into the game I haven't had to do much more.

You will notice the drop off in the number of shots and by mixing it up you will get from 1-2 shots per game back up to the 15-20 mark as long as you have a good passing midfield

Archived