Cannot believe this actually happened

right im gonna upload now as suggested and for the record zola after seeing some of your posts i knew your sarcasm would coming into this post. how about telling us about your game zola?

here is the story i am bristol city playing in the prem against wigan

my player munoz has been been receiving a lot of cards from referees (and he currently feeling victimised) he made an innocent trip on the half way line.

i read the report after the match which said about players surrounding ref cannot believe its a red

i got this screenshot with my ass manager round telling me i should consider appealling as it was a harsh red card

i appealled and see second screenshot that shows the card rescinded. i know theres going to be doubters on here but check the game date on top left hand side to see it was true.

this was a historical moment because not since cm3 have i appealed and won

goddamn2.png

By hhhonlyfan1 at 2010-01-11

goddamn.png

I don't know what the problem is, succesful appeals have always been possible, they just have to be in the right situation. As with RL, honestly how many reds a season get overturned? 1 or 2 in the whole prem I'd say if that, so that makes it a very rare thing for any team to have a succesful appeal.

OP - that IS amazing! I have never had a successful appeal on a red card on ANY CM/FM. I gave up bothering to appeal on FM08, but now I have seen this I will try again if I think it's worthy of an appeal :thup:

now that this is sorted, I'm waiting for the first person to make a successful ultimatum :p

I have! On FM08 - honestly.

I managed Rotherham and took us all the way up the leagues, eventually winning loads of titles and Champions Leagues.

But the problem was my ground was still small and they kept refusing to build, or only building a little bit here and there.

So after about 15 Premiership titles, 7 Champions Leagues and several other cups I thought, surely my position at the club is secure enough to risk issuing an ultimatum now?

And it was, they extended my ground size. I no I did this for about another 2/3 seasons, every year, and they agreed.

I don't know what the problem is, succesful appeals have always been possible, they just have to be in the right situation. As with RL, honestly how many reds a season get overturned? 1 or 2 in the whole prem I'd say if that, so that makes it a very rare thing for any team to have a succesful appeal.

You're right, but IRL we have the added advantage of being to view the tackle.

In FM we either see a really bad stick figure like tackle (no offence SI), or a dot bump into another dot. Hard to see whether something is appealable or not.

I've appealed so many decisions down the year I'd personally (as have many on here obviously) given up hope.

I don't think there'll be this many excited people during the second coming!

Hmm I hope you saved a screenshot :p

I had a similar scenario but in FM09 (didn't buy FM08), took a bottom-league club to top league champions and european cups several times, so I asked for a ground expansion in 2021 which was turned down, and after my ultimatum they showed me the door...

right im gonna upload now as suggested and for the record zola after seeing some of your posts i knew your sarcasm would coming into this post. how about telling us about your game zola?

here is the story i am bristol city playing in the prem against wigan

my player munoz has been been receiving a lot of cards from referees (and he currently feeling victimised) he made an innocent trip on the half way line.

i read the report after the match which said about players surrounding ref cannot believe its a red

i got this screenshot with my ass manager round telling me i should consider appealling as it was a harsh red card

i appealled and see second screenshot that shows the card rescinded. i know theres going to be doubters on here but check the game date on top left hand side to see it was true.

this was a historical moment because not since cm3 have i appealed and won

goddamn2.png

goddamn.png

Mate I wasn't saying you were lying I had no reason not to believe you it was just a joke and anyway if you want to know about my game I am notts county and 6th in league 1 after 10 games but anyway just wanted to clear the air as I din't understand wether you were trying to insult me or not and anyway did you see the safety wink? ;)

Archived