liverpool takeover

DAK

I'v just had a strange take over. a year ago in the game Purslow tried to buy out hicks, but it fell through. then a year later Purslow came back and bought it. then straight away i have to start repaying a £120m loan on top of the loans that are all ready there. tough i know. then a month later he injects £130m into the club. and then he builds a new stadium.

so i got some good and bad out of it, just a bit strange i thought any1 else get this.

i'm in 2013/2014 season, gettin a 60,230 stadium i think, called the rush arena, any1 got any idea how big liverpools new stadiums get expandite too.

I'v just had a strange take over. a year ago in the game Purslow tried to buy out hicks, but it fell through. then a year later Purslow came back and bought it. then straight away i have to start repaying a £120m loan on top of the loans that are all ready there. tough i know. then a month later he injects £130m into the club. and then he builds a new stadium.

so i got some good and bad out of it, just a bit strange i thought any1 else get this.

i'm in 2013/2014 season, gettin a 60,230 stadium i think, called the rush arena, any1 got any idea how big liverpools new stadiums get expandite too.

I'd have a look in the Editor. There's a section for future ground moves. I don't think it'll be in there, so it will probably have a -1 value (meaning it's at random), but I wouldn't be surprised if you could expand inline with other super stadia.

Incidentally the notion of Liverpool naming their new stadium after Ian Rush is quite hilarious.

Archived