Cannot believe this actually happened

hi i have for the first time in 9 versions of fm appealed a red card and actually won.

i have screenshots but dont know how to upload screenshots.

Use an image hosting site like tinypic.com, or imageshack.us. Would be very interesting to see as this is quite an accomplishment. ;)

i only ever appeal on advice of a good ass manager or it coming up in the press conference after (i have noticed from other people who have appealled and won that if it comes up in press conference theres more of a chance of success) i also been playing fm/cm since 97/98 only other time i was sucessful was in cm3 i think

here are the screenshots for any doubters out there (please note game date on the top left hand side)

goddamn2.png

By hhhonlyfan1 at 2010-01-11

goddamn.png

By hhhonlyfan1 at 2010-01-11

I'm sure every thread on this topic gets a hard luck story or two, this is mine. My star CB saw red after about 30 minutes of my most recent match (A 3-1 win from 0-0 at h/t, so a bullet dodged for 60 minutes with 10 men) for a professional foul. A professional foul that the text commentary described as a certain dive. Getting the two match ban rescinded should have been a slam dunk, right? Of course not.

Surely if the commentary said it was a dive, it was a dive and if it was a dive the ban should be rescinded? Perhaps the commentary shouldn't have suggested it was a dive if it wasn't?

Anyway, a minor niggle when I'm enjoying the game as much as I am :)

Archived