Question Regarding PA and Attribute !

use frmte to find out his ca and pa..

in game scouting and all that is purely broken..

you can have another 30-40 stats to go.. and ingame it says he wont improve in future.. even if hes 20 years old with good hiden stats.. oh the misery , with 130 ur only good for ch.. with 160 ur almost world class player.. thus difference is huge..

in any case.. he wont improve in finishing much

use frmte to find out his ca and pa..

in game scouting and all that is purely broken..

you can have another 30-40 stats to go.. and ingame it says he wont improve in future.. even if hes 20 years old with good hiden stats.. oh the misery , with 130 ur only good for ch.. with 160 ur almost world class player.. thus difference is huge..

in any case.. he wont improve in finishing much

152 is his PA

Yes :) , Especially with regens

Are you sure, because I have a 3 1/2 star player he that can be equal to Gerrard.

Is his reputation being taken into account? I suppose what I'm trying to ask is does reputation factor into the number of stars given to the players or are they strictly based on attributes.

I have a player who has a finishing of 7 but he is 23 and currently playing at full to his potential ,

Current Posititon is AML , Is it possible to improve his finishing even though he is near his potential ?

At that age you are looking at very small improvements, probably only one or two points increase, maybe even three if you are quite lucky.

He may still have PA to fulfill, but most of that goes to stats that generally increase with age.

Archived