Getting advice from youth coach about players

If I need a midfielder for example for a match, rather than have to look at all the youth players, i would like to be able to ask the head of youth development to recommend a player who is ready to make the step up to the first team.

Is this possible? If not I'd like to see it in future, after all the youth coaches should know the players involved very well and be able to give accurate advice.

Also if you are looking at two young players in the same position it would be helpful to hear from the coaches which one they think is better, at the moment on the report screen they may both have 1 star with the advice that player x has the potential to be far better than player y's current level of ability; which is great, but the same thing is said about player y in relation to player x. The coaches should be able to speculate explicitly about which has the greater potential ability in relation to the others potential ability, not in relation to the other's current ability-which is pointless, and also be able to advise based on work ethic etc which has the greater chance of realising his potential.

Archived