Player registering for Premier League

As it's coming up to the new Premier League season you're given the chance to register 25 players but it seems that if you sign players after this deadline they are 'unregistered' and you can't put them in your team.

Is there a way around this? Something I've not seen?

I'd have thought you could just right-click and register them (after making sure you haven't registered the maximum 25 of course).

• 5 months later...
on the signing confirmation page (player x signs Team A) you have the option to add a squad number for the new signing.

i dont think that will work now unless it`s in a transfer window as i did all my squad numbers and then confirmed them so all my squad of 24 were able to play but then my new signing who isigned a week before season kicked off wasnt able to as he was unregistered until then 1st of september transfer deadline day when i could register any new signings i had bought since i last confirmed my squad

You have to register them in a transfer window. You will have to wait now and register them in the next window. I am surprised that you did not register them as you get a warning that the window is about to close and you can make last minute registrations then.

• 11 months later...
You have to register them in a transfer window. You will have to wait now and register them in the next window. I am surprised that you did not register them as you get a warning that the window is about to close and you can make last minute registrations then.

I signed a player after this warning and couldn't find out how to add him. Thankfully he was under 21 so didn't need to be but nearly had a £30m signing I could do nothing with until January.

I remember on another save, I signed for free Macbeth Sibaya, but I couldn't register him, but when I went on vacation and let the next match simulate, he actually played that match without being able to register him :O

Archived