Slow Gameplay

Im running a small database with only the spanish, english & italian leagues, when i continue the amount of other countries results (English, Italian, European & International) that i have to see can take forever sometimes. Is there any way i can change this or quicken the gameplay up as im having to wait up to 15 minutes for results to finish sometimes, i just want to get on with things.

It runs very quickly for me - what are your specifications on your PC? If you have low ram/ low processor speed then fixture processing will be slow. The other ways you can make things run faster is select 'fastest' from the preferences for fixture processing and select detail level to none for competitions that you are not in.

It runs very quickly for me - what are your specifications on your PC? If you have low ram/ low processor speed then fixture processing will be slow. The other ways you can make things run faster is select 'fastest' from the preferences for fixture processing and select detail level to none for competitions that you are not in.

Thanks for that, i have tried them already, must just be my specs on my pc are a bit low. have to go get some more ram. Cheers anyway

im having similar issues. my system is only rated at one stars by FM even though i got a reasonable speed to begin with. but now sometimes when i click a button nothing happens and i need to click loads of times for anything to happen.

also it sounds stupid and dodgy nbut i had the same until someone on this forum recommended

a freeware piece of software called game booster

google it and download my speed has been dramatically improved as it stops running all laptop processes not needed with it and debug the game as well

Archived