Please I need help..

So I bought FM from direct2drive about 5 hours ago, and have been trying to install it ever since. I downloaded the file several times, and then go on to install the game. At the end of the installation is says that the installation is complete, but some errors occurred, and to check the installation log. I can't find the game anywhere on my computer installed, and don't know where/what the installation log is. I know there has to be someone that knows the problem, and hopefully it's a simple solution, because my patients is honestly running thin. Thanks..

well, the game is nowhere to be found. I search it on my computers, the only file I can find is the .exe file which is the one you click to install. So I install it again, and again, and each time it's the same message, it's supposedly installed, with errors, but the actually installed game is not on my computer. this is PC also btw.

yeah it's the usual "program/footballmanager" or whatever it is. But then it just doesn't get created. So of course I went to my computer and searched football manager, sports interactive, sega and all those keywords, and as I said the only thing that comes up is the original .exe file.

Archived