Another funny name

lol.

@2Pacalypse: Completely off-topic here but in your Benfica save or whatever it was did you find any really good Portuguese regen coming from a Portuguese club? In my save the only good one came from Real Madrid. :/

Yes i did, according to the board i have "one of the best youth academies in the world" so i have a few examples of my own.

aaronclark.jpg

This one is from my youth academy

silviop.jpg

This one is also from my youth academy but he was the best portuguese player of the year two times in a row

tiagoabrantes.jpg

I bought this one from Leixões 5 seasons ago

Im guessing you're portuguese so there's no need to set the language to english .. if not im sorry :D

Yes i did, according to the board i have "one of the best youth academies in the world" so i have a few examples of my own.

silviop.jpg

This one is also from my youth academy but he was the best portuguese player of the year two times in a row

Lucky bastard.. I cant find any really good regens other than my GK (bought from Real Madrid). Think Ill use Ronaldo, Liedson and Nani until they are 40. :D (Porto and Portugal manager). Wanted to have an all Portuguese team in Porto but seems hard to use players that arent good enough even for Leixoes. :(

Im guessing you're portuguese so there's no need to set the language to english
No need. :D

PS: Sorry for the off-topic. :p

You mean the German international Kuntz? Immortailzed in the Three Lions video with the players in the German Wall all displaying his name on the back of their shirts :thup:

Sporting has a player named Kuntz in my save lol, crappy player but already scored against me :rolleyes:

Archived