Another bug!!!

Im really annoyed right now

Ok I loaned in a player called Simek from Stuttgart. He was transfer listed by his club.

When I loan him after a few weeks he starts complaining about how he is disappointed with ME in transfer listing him!!!!

I loaned him from another club and thats none of my business

SI you better fix all these bugs, its so annoying

I have every right to complain as these bugs are making the game less and less enjoyable

while i agree its anoying, u didnt need a full on rant. was the last line necessary??

No it wasnt necessary. Hence the edit:rolleyes:

Its just so hot here in Melbourne. Can you imagine, 41 degrees celsius playing FM, and nothing going your way, and you keep finding new bugs?! :mad:

Are you sure he's unhappy with you?

If it says "unhappy with his manager", it might refer to his manager back home. I suppose it will be him getting negative relationship points. And he would still be generally unhappy because of the whole situation.

sorry i may go a bit off subject here but i agree there was no need for a rant however for years now i have read these forums never made an account never posted untiil now im quite fed up also with a lot of problems and i like pretty much all the posters on here who are in teh same boat as me, i am currently not playing a season because i feel stuck with what to do tactically, then if i do get it right, things like this happen to me to ruin my season and it appears to have a succesful carrer stretching 20 years on the new version is completly impossible no matter who you buy for players bring in for coaches or what you do tactically, last year on the .20 update i won the league with man city first year, michael ball and hamann were in my time quite often which sounds unrealistic but i put so much time into watching my next oponents ect that it worked i just feel it is near impossible to fix all these bugs over 3 updates per football manager, does anyone know if there has been talk to brining out a more frequent seqeunces of patches?

sorry i may go a bit off subject here but i agree there was no need for a rant however for years now i have read these forums never made an account never posted untiil now im quite fed up also with a lot of problems and i like pretty much all the posters on here who are in teh same boat as me, i am currently not playing a season because i feel stuck with what to do tactically, then if i do get it right, things like this happen to me to ruin my season and it appears to have a succesful carrer stretching 20 years on the new version is completly impossible no matter who you buy for players bring in for coaches or what you do tactically, last year on the .20 update i won the league with man city first year, michael ball and hamann were in my time quite often which sounds unrealistic but i put so much time into watching my next oponents ect that it worked i just feel it is near impossible to fix all these bugs over 3 updates per football manager, does anyone know if there has been talk to brining out a more frequent seqeunces of patches?

Don't forget to breathe!

Don't forget to breathe!

haha sorry i feel quite passionatly about this game and used to hate people slagging it off and feel i have to explain myself, as for the post above that what do you think you are talking about you are having a convo in yout head, i said more frequant and i am sure EVERYBODY would love to see when there is a BLATENT error like the 1v1 situation there would be a "emergency patch" or reviewed patch to cut out the howler bugs just like the review system in cricket, so dont post your un-helpfull ignorant posts trying to p.i.s.s on my idea when it is valid and just.

haha sorry i feel quite passionatly about this game and used to hate people slagging it off and feel i have to explain myself, as for the post above that what do you think you are talking about you are having a convo in yout head, i said more frequant and i am sure EVERYBODY would love to see when there is a BLATENT error like the 1v1 situation there would be a "emergency patch" or reviewed patch to cut out the howler bugs just like the review system in cricket, so dont post your un-helpfull ignorant posts trying to p.i.s.s on my idea when it is valid and just.

I agree that a quick fix would be great, but it's not feasible. The ME is a delicate balancing act, and fixing things have knock-on reactions to other things (in this case, unrealistic 1-on-1s lead to 'superkeepers'). This requires a lot of testing (and even with lots of testing things still slip through!) and it's therefore a better idea to release a patch that fixes a lot of things instead of just one bug which leads to a whole lot of others.

And keep breathing ;)

Im really annoyed right now

Ok I loaned in a player called Simek from Stuttgart. He was transfer listed by his club.

When I loan him after a few weeks he starts complaining about how he is disappointed with ME in transfer listing him!!!!

I loaned him from another club and thats none of my business

SI you better fix all these bugs, its so annoying

I have every right to complain as these bugs are making the game less and less enjoyable

i know the feeling... quite annoying

Archived