Rangers/Scotland reputation question

Not had a response in the data issues section so hope someone here can answer -

I have a question regarding the reputation drop that has been applied to Rangers (possibly Scotland or SPL ??).

Basically I can understand why it was dropped slightly but am curious to know exactly what was changed and if it is possible to build it back up through good European performances. I started with Rangers in season 1 and at the end of the season the board were pleased with my performance mainly due to the fantastic achievment of playing in the Champions league which for a club of our lowly stature was extremely unexpected ?? Now while we were terrible this season its not that long ago we got to the UEFA final and regularly have appeared in the group stages so if this is now coming up due to the reputation drop then something needs to be looked at.

Can someone confirm what exactly was dropped and if by playing and performing well this can be upped again ?

Also I would like to know who set the Ibrox expansion limit to 64k and what resulted in this figure ? Surely anyone who knows Ibrox and the locality knows that there is plenty of room for building and expansion round 3 of the 4 stands (Bill Struth main stand would not be realistic due to being a listed building and having Edmiston Drive right outside).

Cheers for any replies

if u look a scottish results in europe since 2000, in the champions league , celtic and rangers have been *****, celtic did ok under o'neill, apart from celtic beating man utd and ac milan under ginger balls the scots have been ***** in the cl. thats prob why.

gotta ask, apart from loans when or who was the last player rangers signed?

Archived