Other problems

Goal from offside, BIG time offside, referee said it was good. Ok he made mistake, atlest i will complain at press conference. I did and what hapend? I was warned by FA after they look at video, the same video i was watching, where player was like atleast 15 meters ahead of everybody at time when pass was made.

Again i lost home 1:2 after imy team made 16:8 shots and oposition which was really weak 3:2... come on SI when this hapend? Strong team loosing home against weakling when they scored 2 goals from 2 shots on goal and there GK cover 7 unstopable shots from 8. You guys need go back at beggining when you actually managed to make GREAT games... not piece of c... like this.

Goal from offside, BIG time offside, referee said it was good. Ok he made mistake, atlest i will complain at press conference. I did and what hapend? I was warned by FA after they look at video, the same video i was watching, where player was like atleast 15 meters ahead of everybody at time when pass was made.

Again i lost home 1:2 after imy team made 16/8 shots and oposition which was really weak 3/2... come on SI when this hapend? Strong team loosing home against weakling when they scored 2 goals from 2 shots on goal and there GK cover 7 unstopable shots from 8. You guys need go back at beggining when you actually managed to make GREAT games... not piece of c... like this.

Update: Lost 2:1 again, shot 17/8 for me, 3/2 for oposition. This time it was strong team but, they played from 68 minute with 9!!! players. One was send off and Torres was injured in 68 min. WTH is this? Players just geting crazy, complaining about underachievement, in cabin the harmony went from 86 to 55. This things can hapend, look at Liverpool now, just even Liverpool is not on 13th place and loosing 2 times home like i did, with obtaining 4 goals from 4 shots !!!!

Archived