how do i get a new stadium?????

okay, plays as hibs in the SPL. just won the SPL for the 4th yr in a row, wont he Scotich cup 4 yrs in row, just won scottish league cup and the Champions league as well (making it a quadrople year).

why wont my board build me a new stadium?

im in 2024, my stadiumis maxed out at 25,000 seats and ive got 150 mill in the bank but they keep feeding me the crap about the council!!

what more can i do to get a enw stadium, anyone know the "formula" or whatever FM uses to decide when u get one??

be successful, keep bank balance as high as poss, fill your stadium. thats all you can do.... If theyre blaming it on the council, then they will eventually build one, but it takes time....

That would vary from club to club, really. The only advice I can give you is to keep doing what you're doing. You never know, you may get a new one, and it may be named after you, that would make all the pain worthwhile, surely?! ;)

lol I don't know whether it has any bearing on things in FM, but irl, it would be difficult to get a new stadium for Hibs, just from the location of the club. There's not exactly a ton of wide open spaces near the club...

thats what i would do dibbers. if he has won everything then they surely wont sack him for an ultimatum.

Wanna bet?

I'm not sure I've ever had one work.

Played as Hearts in FM08 and after 5 successive League and European Cup doubles I still got kicked over demanding they improve my Youth Facilities.

In FM09 I got a new stadium of 52xxx seats with Sheff Utd. I had approx. £220M-240M in my balance. After the season of 2020(?) I finally got a new stadium :) So yeah, an awesome balance is a necessity :)

We really should be told how much we need to build a new stadium/stadium expansion/training facilites improvement instead of being kept in the dark, saving money for decades... The Board really needs some work... Its so robotic. :/

Having a stadium named after you is a massively special thing, its not exactly common IRL is it? Ferguson has won it all over and over and yet OT is not SAF towers yet is it? Patience is a virtue, and yes it may well take longer than your 25 year service!

We really should be told how much we need to build a new stadium/stadium expansion/training facilites improvement instead of being kept in the dark, saving money for decades... The Board really needs some work... Its so robotic. :/

Why? That seems a bit target driven to me, like a level-up if you like.

What i would like is an option for the board to consider a new stadium that you can only access if perhaps you are on the favoured personnel list or higher.

Why? That seems a bit target driven to me, like a level-up if you like.

What i would like is an option for the board to consider a new stadium that you can only access if perhaps you are on the favoured personnel list or higher.

When they tell you they dont have enough funds shouldnt they at least give us some clue? Not exact figures but some estimate at least ?

I want Porto's stadium expanded and it definitely wont be easy as we need a stadium with at least 70k capacity but I havent got a clue how much Id need...

Considering this isnt the English league where you get like 50 mil for winning the league + tv rights (in Portugal the grand total is.... 3 mil € :D + ticket prices are kinda low and dont ever raise...) I cant really be kept in the dark while trying to get 200 or 400 mil... It will take a long time...

Archived