EPIC Season.... Elated, but gutted at the same time!

Just wanted to share my happiness with people :D

My second consecutive season in the Prem, (relegated after my first season, but came back up after trouncing Cola League) after an 8th place finish last season... I have managed this :D

englishpremierdivision.png

As well as a League Cup Final loss to Man City and an FA Cup Final against Villa to come.

Absolutely over the moon!! Considering the boards aim was to achieve a 'respectable league position'. I had ambitions of Europe. Started April in 7th place, hoping I could scrape points to get into the Europa League, won 6 of my last 7 to get 3rd!!

Just gutted I missed out on 2nd by the minutest of goal difference... Bloody Villa! I'll get them back in the cup!

I was just starting to lose interest, but now I'm looking forward to the new season with real excitement.

World domination imminent!

Cheers!

Mad Brad!

well done. with all the negativity you see on the forums, with people trashing SI, the researching, "superkeepers" it is nice to hear people enjoying the game and being successful. congratulations to you and good luck in your fa cup final and the seasons ahead!

that is fantastic! have you been with them from the start?

Yeah, taken them from the BSS. I always pick H&W when I get then vew version. Just remember them having a good cup run a few years back.

UP THE HAWKS!!! :D

I never moan about the game, just Steam. I hardly think there are super keepers. look at my GF and GA. I always finish top scorers, and I normally concede quite a few too.

Thanks for the support guys :D

Might as well post mine which were probably biggest success

First season : predictions 8th spot

fm2010011002573716.jpg w1280.png

And here is Second : ye quite a ride, predictions were 16th spot.. board had no aims after promotion, since promotion was surprise for them too

fm2010011002564987.jpg

Good effort man!

Was a very tight FA Cup Final with Villa. All the match stats were pretty much equal.

The game was settled by a penalty in the 63rd minute.

Havant and Waterlooville 0 - 1 Aston Villa.

Bugger. Didn't get my revenge after all!

Next year... NEXT YEAR!!

Archived