PA or Scout reports

depends what you mean by important?

your not meant to know anything about the PA of a player so in that respect , the scouts advice is more important (and dont forget its advice , not totally accurate statistical data about a player.. they get it wrong aswell as right)

on the other hand

PA is a totally accurate way of knowing how good a player could become if trained correctly etc... so thats more important.... if your a cheating bawbag who would prefer a win button then to actually play the game as its meant to be played....

in my opinion of course :D

Well, if you know the player's PA, say you've seen it on here via spoilers or you trawl the data editor yourself, then that is a good way of knowing how good a player is, but I still believe the scout report can offer you some good information. Injury proneness, consistency and maybe the attitude of the player can be hinted at by the scout report but it's rare that you know this via spoilers. Furthermore, some players can have the same PA, but scouts' opinions will vary from player to player depending on lots of things, for example, take the negative PA players, if you scouted every -9 on your game, I guarantee not every player will come back with three stars or two and a half, it will vary and the scouts can sometimes give accurate opinions on the player's ability to fulfill the PA.

Furthermore, somebody like Axel Witsel has a higher PA than Steven Defour, but on my game, Defour has the higher scout report.

You can get a fairly good idea of a player's PA from what the scout says without actually checking via a third party program. I've found that if you have a scout with both JPA and JPP in the regions of 19/20 that if they rate the player as having the potential to be a "good Premiership midfielder" for example, that they'll usually have a PA between 130-150's. If the scout reports they could become a "leading Premiership midfielder" that their PA is usually 160+. I've only tested this theory in the EPL, but I'd think the results would be similar in the other higher leagues.

I used Genie, but it seems better when you listen to your Scout. Why? A player can have a PA of 160 but has no brain in football. So, I allways try to get 3 best scouts, and let them decide if the player is good or not. The whole time they are doing a great job for me. No complain.

Archived