No tecnhical support

I bought a boxed version. It worked well until I installed a new skin. After that I receive alwys the message "Processing... please wait". I bought a DD version too, but I only get a black screen. Neither with the boxed version, nor with the DD I can reach tge first game screen.

Each time I uninstall and reinstall, I'm not asked to introduce the activation key and I think that's the problem.

Game works fine in may portable computer.

And my desktop has no problemas. I'm running Flight Simulator for 3 years and everything is OK.

Portuguese support works very bad. Just two hours a day. I called them, I stayed 45 minutes with my call waiting untils I gave up.

Thank you very much for your message. Sorry for what I said

Antonio

Take the skin off would be my recommendation.

I just can't remove the skin because I can't even reach the first game screen. Just a black skin with the message "Processing... please wait". And then noting.

I uninstalled the game, I reinstalled, doesn't for activation key... and always the same black screen.

Nest I bought a direct download version and I can only get a black screen with no message and programm completely stopped

Archived