User's Favoured Clubs (x2)

I'm currently writing an FMS where the manager in question has two favoured clubs; Liverpool and Heerenveen. Obviously in the game you can only select one favoured club, but is there any external save game editor that allows you to select a second?

Originally posted by canvey!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chocapik:

You can try using FMM.

Thanks, I tried - doesn't seem possible.

Thanks for the help anyway you two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure? Trying fiddling about a bit with FMM. Eg. if he has a disliked club, click on the drop-down menu t change it to 'favoured', then put the number to 100 and edit the club name to the one you want.

Originally posted by canvey!!:

No, I'm wanting to edit the favourites of the user. The user doesn't have a 'favoured' tab (or whatever it's called) to change these things on.

I believe it is under 'Relations'. Start him off with one favourite and a 2nd nationality. The 2nd nationality should show up in the relations tab. All you need to do would change it to favoured club and enter which club.

Not 100% that will work, but it should do.

No; there is no mention of the user's second nat in FMM, however, looking at Kevin Nolan, he has his second and third nats on the relations tab - editing the user has no relations tab. So it doesn't seem possible. Thanks anyway icon14.gif.

Yeah like for me I have 2 favoured clubs in Man Utd and Leyton Orient but i want to implement this into the game

also i think that in future versions that if you are not managing (1 of your) favourite clubs then you should get a lot of news about them instead of not knowing whats going on with them

• 2 months later...
Guest roberto922

Set a 2nd nationality when you are starting, go into FMM and change the 2nd nationality to a favoured club and select the club you want.

Archived