when i download 10.2

Once you have it downlaoded, you simply click on it and it will automatically update your files. You may have to change the file extension to exe as some downloads do not have this. Again, once you do that, you click on it and it will do the work.

If you installed your game to a different folder than the default, you will need to tell the patch where the game is and alos make sure you game is not running when you try to patch it or you will get an error.

This is for the boxed version of the game and if you downlaoded from Steam or such, Im not sure if there is a different way to do it.

Hope this helps

thanks alot , as u can tell im new here . ye rocky i did keep the folder to the default one so i just double click and it updates it ?

plus i started a save with Leeds united on the demo , can i carry that on? or wont the updates apply for that save?

thanks .

Yep, you click on it and it should update without a problem unless you need to add the exe

As far as the save you have with Leeds, it will work with what you have but you may not see all the benefits of the patch right away. SI always suggest you start a new game after you install the patch but you do not have to. That is up to you but if you want to use everything the patch offers, I would start a new save

Some of the patch downloads do not show up as an exe file on peoples computers and only work if you type in .exe on the end of it and give it that extension. Then you double click and it works.

I do not know why FM is posting up patch files that do not execute properly, they come up on my machine here as an unknown file.

Luckily I know a thing or two about computers.

Archived