DVD Problem (Anyone Else)

Hi all just wondered if anyone else has experienced a non working FM2010 DVD, mine has suddenly stopped being able to be read, I have only had it a couple of weeks have been playing fine today It can't be read, I have checked the drive and put other disks in there both cd and dvd and they work fine, checked for driver updates and all the usual stuff but it just reads like a blank dvd.

anyone else experienced anything like this?

Once you have it installed. Load it up and goto 'My Games' you should see FM2010 listed there, right click it and choose install - you will have to download it though.

Cheers all I am back playing after stream taking a million years to download the game, I don't suppose anyone knows where I should send the disk or who I should contact?

Will SEGA replace a scratched disk? I scratched it myself, just wondering if I'd need to buy the game again?

No harm in contacting them.

Cheers all I am back playing after stream taking a million years to download the game, I don't suppose anyone knows where I should send the disk or who I should contact?

SEGA Help.

Archived