The Top 5 Loyal Players in the game FM10 :)

This is actually interesting ,

I think for me being Newcastle it has to be :

Dzeko

Otamendi

Salvio

Gourcuff

Akinkeev :)

They all stayed at Newcastle for at least 15 Yrs - Rodwell is still here , Wilshere didnt somehow but wasnt bothered.. lol

There a few others im sure

I've never spent enough to sign him but Torres, in my long term save Liverpool are lucky to make top 10 and haven't qualified even qualified for euro cup for last 3seasons and he is happy.

Oh ye Nando i forgot about him , Maybe cause he has never come to me as im always Utd , But he is a fairly loyal scouser :p

Oh ye Nando i forgot about him , Maybe cause he has never come to me as im always Utd , But he is a fairly loyal scouser :p

Not when Barcelona come calling.

The pillock can't pack his bags fast enough.

In fact all of my Liverpool players have been swayed to the point of being unsettled except for the two Scousers.

for me its about my loyalty to my players too.

nicky hunt has to be my most loyal player.

signed him for brighton, in 2nd season after promotion to championship.

he did pretty well, nothing spectaular but was solid and consistent. i got promoted and got a new right back as he wasnt really good enough calibre for my team. i kept him as a backup. my right back i bought did poorly, and then injured, so hunt deputised, and didnt lose his place. tis kept happening for the next 4 seasons and he kept deputising, every single game getting a rating of 7 or above.

now after 5 seasons in the prem he's made over 100 appearences and hes not my 1st choice still. never once asked to leave.

as far as im concerned im going to keep him at the club till he retires een if he sdoesnt play.

also signed shelvey back in legue 1 and is my captain for last 3 seasons now.

luc casaignos also been with me for a while.

they're my only 3 with over 100 apearences atm

Yes , I left as the manager of Man Utd for a Year got liverpool relegated then went back there the following year :)

My Favourite season off all time .. lol

Harry Redknapp... Pompy > Southampton > Pompy...

Totti easily even if you use fmrte to make him hate roma he will not leave and if you run him out of his contract he will not sign for your club and ends up re-signin with roma lol

Loyalty ?? , Maybe gangster threatened his family .. lol

This is actually interesting ,

I think for me being Newcastle it has to be :

Dzeko

Otamendi

Salvio

Gourcuff

Akinkeev :)

They all stayed at Newcastle for at least 15 Yrs - Rodwell is still here , Wilshere didnt somehow but wasnt bothered.. lol

There a few others im sure

i signed Salvio with Standard, he played one season, came in second for the golden boot

second season ac milan made an offer and away he went.. (i declined at first but that made him unhappy and he demanded transfer)

I think a lot depends on the rep of the club you're coaching

on a sidenote.. great player, Salvio : )

i signed Salvio with Standard, he played one season, came in second for the golden boot

second season ac milan made an offer and away he went.. (i declined at first but that made him unhappy and he demanded transfer)

I think a lot depends on the rep of the club you're coaching

on a sidenote.. great player, Salvio : )

Underated i think , People dont know how good he can become on the wing and upfront - And he will get you minimum 15 goals if you turn him into a striker for good ..

Me with Celta de Vigo:

1. Capel

2. Asenjo

3. Gourcuff

4. Súarez

5. Acuña

All of them got offers from bigger clubs but didn't want to move away, unlike Wilshere, Celta isn't a small club anymore though, but they're not as big as Real/Man Utd. etc.

IRL Xavi? i mean he is barcelona's Matt Le Tissier :D

in my current FM file it has to be 1) Kadlec

2) Meleshko (regen)

3) Corry Evans (signed him in the first season from Utd and 7 years laters he is my captain and getting bids from all over the place, he told them all to get lost lol)

Me with Celta de Vigo:

1. Capel

2. Asenjo

3. Gourcuff

4. Súarez

5. Acuña

All of them got offers from bigger clubs but didn't want to move away, unlike Wilshere, Celta isn't a small club anymore though, but they're not as big as Real/Man Utd. etc.

Ye i sold Wilshere to ManUtd ,

Im telling you i cant believe he left after trying to sign him for 4 years !

Archived