i was a little drunk .....

and spent 20 million on a regen from juventus last night but when he signed i realised that he does not have a work permit , the transfer window is shut and now i dont have a decent back up winger, hes 19 !! what should i do? what would you do ?

Offer him a new contract right away, I signed 2 promising players but from Iran and Indonesia, they didn't got their work permit so no way to play them, I knew this but hoped my board would find a Belgian club by the time they arrive at the club. The last resort was to offer them new contracts and 2 days later they both signed it and got a work permit.

he he , tell me about it , i blaming the rubbish t.v last night, turned fm off about 7:30 eat dinner "crap telly oh i will have a little longer on FM, oh and pass me that beer" wrong move people, im 20 mil lighter.

before now ive spent nearly 30 million on joe hart whilst under the influence, got a mnessage from fans saying " anger at waste of money" luckily i had saved just before and managed to get out the doo doo.

I play FM quite often while drunk :D

OP - If this doesn't work you could always use FMRTE and give him a second nationality (an EU nation).

I know some people will say this is cheating, but the way I look at it, in real-life a manger wouldn't sign an ineligible player whilst drunk and no-one else at the club notices it! So I just think using FMRTE for things like this make the game more realistic, not less.

Archived