Possible cause of Crash Dumps

I've come to December 1st 2019 in my FM10 save.

Got a game against Murcia, and after the match FM10 decided to crash dump.

I've tried go on holiday, failed :(

Out of curiosity, I looked at Task Manager to see the memory usage, and here's what I found :

96944b4807f772ed5.jpg

It looks like FM10 sees the free memory too low, and decided to crash dump (see the red box)

But FM10 fails to see that there's available memory of more than 1 gigs that it can use (see the green box).

Any possible solution?

• 1 month later...

Just something i saw now, but might not be correct at all, as i'm not that technical.

But if you take the "available" memory and the "cached" memory, it pretty much adds up to what a 32-bit OS can run. and if all that is being used/reserved then you actually have no memory left to use.

As a 32-bit OS can only use approximately 3.5GB regardless of how much memory you've got installed.

I don't know if you're using a 32-bit or a 64-bit OS though. And about the available + cached = total memory in use/reserved, i've got no clue either. It just made sense to me when i added them up.

I wish someone with more knowledge about that could comment on it, or clear it up hopefully.

If that's the case then i can understand it's running low on memory. I have the same problem, by the way.

Archived