Anyone. Please answer my question.

Yes. I think you can use it on up to 5 computers.

This is incorrect, you can only register the code on 1 Steam account, but you can log in from any computer you want.

If you're looking to lend to a friend or something similar to last years system then you'll have to give them your Steam details and hope they arent logged into the account when you want to play, since you can be logged in one one computer. :p

sorry for many questions but can i sign in the steam account or play the game at 2 computers at one time?

Nope. Only 1 steam account can be used to play FM at one time. If you want to play with your mates, they'll need to buy there own copy!

sorry for many questions but can i sign in the steam account or play the game at 2 computers at one time?

As long as it's the same account you might well be able to. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

Your best bet might be to have a look at the Steam FAQs.

There must be ways to stop Steam users from logging in friends on their own account and letting them play the game for free. That makes me wonder about whether you can. It might look at your IP address.

There you go, gunner answered while I was typing.

As long as it's the same account you might well be able to. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

Your best bet might be to have a look at the Steam FAQs.

There must be ways to stop Steam users from logging in friends on their own account and letting them play the game for free. That makes me wonder about whether you can. It might look at your IP address.

There you go, gunner answered while I was typing.

And I posted it an hour before him, infact before the OP even asked the question. People just don't read these days :p

And I posted it an hour before him, infact before the OP even asked the question. People just don't read these days :p

So you did. It must have been the way you said it that confused the OP.

I just went to the last post and answered that.

You shouldn't really be suggesting people flout the rules, i.e lending to a friend. Suggest their friends buy their own copy. I know people do it, but that doesn't make it right.

If everyone did, would FM be as good as it is?

I think it's pretty obvious what he is wanting to do. I wasn't endorsing the fact to him, if anything it points out the stupidity of doing it.

Having read over my last post, the last sentence came out completely wrong so I understand why it may not have been obvious what I ment.

Archived