Few Questions about the game :)

Hi there, long time since i last posted here, but ive been playing more of FM 2006 handheld, and im thinking about getting the 2007 one, got some questions:

1: I here it has an editor, what sort of edits can you do? And can you keep edited databases seperate from the default ones?

2: Is it more realistic? I just signed cristiano ronaldo for plymouth in FMH 2006 :p

3: Are there any different unlockables? I enjoyed going for them in the last one.

4:What other general improvements/added features are there which make it better than the last one?

Thanks

Tom

Hi there, long time since i last posted here, but ive been playing more of FM 2006 handheld, and im thinking about getting the 2007 one, got some questions:

1: I here it has an editor, what sort of edits can you do? And can you keep edited databases seperate from the default ones?

2: Is it more realistic? I just signed cristiano ronaldo for plymouth in FMH 2006 :p

3: Are there any different unlockables? I enjoyed going for them in the last one.

4:What other general improvements/added features are there which make it better than the last one?

Thanks

Tom

Archived