Unsporting play. Absolutely TAMPING!

I'm 19th in the Premiership with a crappy Preston side, it's the 89th minute, already lost a 2 goal lead away at Sunderland, Ferdinand gets injured so we kick the ball out of play by our OWN AREA! They don't throw the ball back and straight away win a penalty and win the game 3-2. It's gone 1am and I am not gettin any sleep tonight I am so mad.

Has this happened to anyone else? Surely this shouldn't happen at all! I might just kill myself.

I had something similar a few games ago, I was losing 2-1 away, my AMC was running in the middle of the pitch free of opposition straight at the goal suddenly one of the opposition players felt on the ground by his own with a green cross above him and my player blasted the ball out of play. Not that he gently shot the ball out, it’s like if he was trying to save his team in desperation. I’ve never seen such a zealous sportsmanship player, brutally stopping an opportunity that could have spared his team a loss just to save a moron from the opposite team from a thumb twist.

I just stared at the screen laughing “No can’t be possible, no f..ing way possible, not in any real or virtual world, never ever”.

Nope, there aint much sporting behaviour at all. I was playin 7-a-side last sunday, this dude elbows me in the chin, I went slammin into the boards and he voluntarily gave the ball back even though the ref didnt blow for a foul.

Just came in to say I knew you were Welsh from the use of the word "tamping" :thup:

And thanks for poppin in. Thats made me feel a lot better :)

Archived