Gate receipts going down!?

Hmm,

I noticed something strange in my finances; my gate receipts are ridiculously low for an EPL side and going down compared to the previous year. Nothing strange here if I was losing games and underperforming compared to previous season, but it’s quite the reverse, my stadium has now a capacity of 8575 seats, and only got something like 200K from 8575 spectators and an average seat price of 57.50. Last year with a capacity half the one I have today and an average price of 40, I got twice the money I got this year?

Can someone give me the formulae to calculate the gate receipts to see if there’s something wrong here or not?

EDIT: I'm playing in the CL this year and earning less money from gate receipts than the previous year with no european competition?

What I thought too, but I have 4152 ticket holders, something like 350-400 more than previous year, but the stadium is now having a 8575 seats capacity when it was of 3441 previous season. There are 5134 more seats in the stadium, and only 400 used for the extra ticket holders, where's the money from the other spectators? If I look at the total revenue from previous year and the one I have now it's inferior by about 25%.

Archived