Screen blackout. Help needed!!!

For a while now, when i'm playing in 3d mode either key highlights or just goal replays, my screen just goes cuts off and it says 'no input signal' I know for a fact that this only happens when i'm playing my game because when i am on the desktop it does blackout coz of the powersaving mode but i just move my mouse and it comes back. I was wondered if anyone else has had this problem because it's really frustrating because all i can do is just re-start my computer. I have updated my graphics card driver the other day as well but it still keeps happening. If anyone can help i would be much appriciated.

I'm not using a vga extender or anything like that. It's just the normal cable that goes from the monitor to the graphics card. And after doing more tests it definately to do with 3d graphics because i disabled the 3d cameras and i hasn't blackout since. It's seems all of a sudden my card can't take 3d graphics. It's never been like this before. anymore suggestions?

There's a bug since the 10.2 update that gives you a black screen instead of highlights, to fix it you need to delete the contents of a folder, it might be related, search the bug forum the solution is there somewhere.

What exactly do i search for? Thanks

Archived