Strange Loan Bug??

I'm playing as Arsenal in the first season. I decided to loan out Nacer Barazite to Watford, but since then I've been getting offers of £0 for him from loads of clubs.

barazite.png

I decided to see what was wrong with him, so looked at his profile.

nacerbarazite2.png

As you can see, he's at Watford, but his contract doesn't have an expiry date, there's no blue writing to see he's on loan from Arsenal, and he hasn't played a single game for them, even though he signed before they even played a pre-season game. But, he's still listed as being at my club.

arsenalj.png

What's going on!?!?!

In that case, head to the bugs forum and report it... I think (not sure though) you might be best accepting offers, as he may not return from the "loan" (may be wrong, so dont hold me to that!)

Yeh I'm completely patched up. I haven't seen any problems with loans before, but I don't know what to do now. I'm thinking I should just sell him, any thoughts??

I had that problem with Merida and Nordtveit (?) on 9.1, I released them and then approached to sign them back, they were interested and signed a few days later after rejecting a few offers and were 'unbugged' again. I can't remember if I needed to pay any compensation to release them or not though, for good prospects it's probably worth doing when they become bugged.

I ended up selling him to Marseille. He's started playing games for them, he's got a proper contract, wage etc and he's not listed in my reserves, BUT.....

I just had an injury update that said "We have also recieved injury updates on ... and Nacer Barazite (torn hamstring) who are not currently at the club".

Not currently at the club? You can say that again!!

Archived