Highest attendance you've had at home in FM10?

I managed Hearts and their stadium ended up at around 60,000 (can't remember exactly what). I'm a little surprised that Aberdeen would get a stadium that size.

I'm more than a little surpised as well!

I managed Brentford to success, and their stadium sort of topped out at about 30,000 - with the whole of london as a cathment area...

Still - 4th biggest stadium in the UK! - next target 72,500 seats to beat the Millenium Stadium...

6600 im weymouth and we were at home to spurs in the league cup.

were in league 1 and apparently we cant increase the capacity of the ground.... so who knows what will happen if we go up again??? we have won 7 out of 8 so far in league 1

Nope :(, half way through the 8th season, i can't see it being upgraded until we've paid off a loan or 2 (first one ends 8/17 iirc).

I'm pretty sure Old Trafford has a max expansion capacity of 100k in the editor. You'd have to move to a new stadium to get higher, but who's going to move out of a 100k seater? :eek:

Or you could just christen your son 'sportsfirst.com' or whatever the hell Ashley's renamed the stadium :p

Sore subject :(, although i've never heard anyone actually use it in real life apart from when it was mentioned first in the media and by people on forums trying to wind others up ;)

Im sure it will cange in the summer and be called webuyanycar/cillitbang/cash4gold@StJames'Park :D

Archived