I have a problem in within the matches my team is playing! Please help

The game itself works great, untill the matches part

i got the original game which i bought + I downloaded patch 2.

Now!

When my team is playing a match, as i click on a player (to check attributes... or preffered foot) The game crushes !!!

Why does this happen?!???

i know that what normally happens, is that the match pauses... ok... but in my case the game crushes, and it exists by itself.... it gets shut down!! Ehhhhh!!

On windows, it says something like :"an error was generated in crush dump..." and then something like "fm.exe has gome upon a problem and has to be closed"

does this happen to anyone else???

how do i prevent this from happening?????

i love the game so much... but this kicks all the fun out of it completely !

Please help

thank u for reading

Your best bet is to deliberately crash the game, then write down exactly what is the reasonf for the crash, found in the crash dump file, or in the error box that comes up when the game closes and then look it up in this link, which is repeated at the top of the page. If it is not there post the error in the bogs forum, with a save of the game if possible.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

was is fmrte???

and the game crashes once a while... not at all times... it can happen on the first match played after loading or saving, and can happen on the second match.... no pattern ...

it is so annoying!!

any suggestions? ... thanks!

I experience the same problem, there's no fix but rather a workaround. Since 10.2 I can play 2-3 games in a row before the game crashes, before the patch after each game I had to save quit FM, restart it, reload the game, play the match and so on.

The workaround is; first try to identify if the game crashes after each game, if so then do as I wrote above, play until the next match day, save, quit FM reload, play the game then continue until next match day and so on. If it takes more than one match for the game to crash then play a couple of matches before you quit FM and reload and so on.

There's no fix, but don't bother to look for a solution, or even opening another thread, it seems the game crashes whatever the quality of your computer for about 15-20 % of the people. Believing the FM official posts, this problem doesn't exist, the official answer is "It's your computer, it's your fault" nice isn't it? Cope with, FM is still at a beta level with patch 2 so...

Archived