Anyone ever took there club into administration?

It looks like I could be sending my club into administration. We are 1m in the red and in leauge 1.

Anyone else managed this? How much in the red did you have to go?

It has to be the hardest fm for earning money in the lower leauges that I've ever known. I have never struggled so much to make money and never been this close to going bankrupt.

AI clubs don't seem to have the same problem, I've noticed there doesn't seem to be as many clubs going bankrupt on this game as other years. I don't think I have seen it happen to any other clubs apart from the ones that are like that in real life already.

AI clubs are struggling in my game. over 40 teams last season had poor finances but none went into administration. i see teams going into the red more evry season tho so it must be inevitable.

as for not losing money, its hard but if u r prudent then u can break even with the tv money and parachute payments u sometimes get

I'm losing about 250k a year and thats with the board giving me 50k here and there.

Its the end of the season and the board have reduced my wage budget from 30k to 22k.

The main problem is no clubs making bids for any of my players.

I'm spending 1.25 million a year on tax, ground maintainance and other. It seems alot. Is that normal?

AI clubs are struggling in my game. over 40 teams last season had poor finances but none went into administration. i see teams going into the red more evry season tho so it must be inevitable.

as for not losing money, its hard but if u r prudent then u can break even with the tv money and parachute payments u sometimes get

Same here. I occasionally flick through and look at other teams finances and whether they are ok, secure etc. Teams are struggling but no administrations as yet (apart from Crawley). I have noticed however that these teams are becoming 'insecure' earlier and earlier.

I really want to see a big team go bust in FM. I've read about it before, the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool going into administration on other peoples game but im still yet to see it myself. I feel left out :(

Managing Hayes & Yeading United, my first goal was to improve the facilities while the club goes up and play with the players I can afford. For my third season in the EPL, as I though my board wasn't bothered to improve the stadium capacity by more than 1000 seats, I used all the cash to buy the promising players I scout for 1 or 2 seasons without having enough reputation or cash to sign, to build the future of the club and I renewed the contracts for all my players for another 5 years.

I'm the 8th of December in the red by €7M, and the stadium expansion that I thought was only of 1000 was in fact of 4000, looks like I need new glasses. This could save my season as I now have 8750 seats (twice the previous capacity). It's gonna be a difficult financial end of the season but if the stadium brings me twice the cash I may have done the right thing when I spent all the money on new players.

Archived