Linked to 2 jobs ..

Just finished my match and exited the match screen and found these 2 messages waiting for me in my inbox.

I have been linked with jobs before, but never 2 on the same day, 1 message apart from each other.

55130166.jpg

It doesn't matter cause i won't be leaving Bradford, but its nice to know your wanted. :D

Plus, i know these messages don't mean that they want me 100%, but even so its still the first time i have had 2 messages linking me to the jobs on the same day.

As anyone else been linked with more than one job or even approached by 2 teams at the same time?

as i start un-employed i'd be over the moon at this prospect, i have had it once or twice :thup:, i do find though that i have been front runner for more jobs than i'm just mention with, yet wether i apply or not i usually dont get them...so where are they getting this information?

recently took the peterbrough job, they approached me out of the blue, i jus won promotion frm league 2 finishing 3rd, they are a championship team, never had a team gamble on me from that high above before....:D no complaints mind

as i start un-employed i'd be over the moon at this prospect, i have had it once or twice :thup:, i do find though that i have been front runner for more jobs than i'm just mention with, yet wether i apply or not i usually dont get them...so where are they getting this information?

recently took the peterbrough job, they approached me out of the blue, i jus won promotion frm league 2 finishing 3rd, they are a championship team, never had a team gamble on me from that high above before....:D no complaints mind

Nice one mate. I've had that before, i was extra amazed because once, on 09 i think, i was Stevenage in the 2nd season and top in january - and Aston Villa offered me! I though it was absurd, but took it ;) haha.

Archived