need some advise

I'm currently sitting top of league 1 With Norwich in my 2nd season, i only have around 10 game's togo and it's very tight at the top..

I currently play a slightly modifiled 4-4-2 attacking tactic which i made using the wizard. i play mixed with off side and counter attacking, I have the best way record in the league but when playing at home im not winning games im touted clear favorutes..

I feel some teams park the buss and i cant break them down despite having 20+ shots per game.

Can any one advise me on what tactical tweaks i could try in an attempt to break these teams down?

When i get teams at home who just come and shut up shop for a point, i switch to short passing, slow tempo style tactic in which i look to draw the opponent out from their positions.

I also get my fullbacks to bomb forward to create number advantages down the flanks.

I'm currently sitting top of league 1 With Norwich in my 2nd season' date=' i only have around 10 game's togo and it's very tight at the top..

I currently play a slightly modifiled 4-4-2 attacking tactic which i made using the wizard. i play mixed with off side and counter attacking, I have the best way record in the league but when playing at home im not winning games im touted clear favorutes..

I feel some teams park the buss and i cant break them down despite having 20+ shots per game.

Can any one advise me on what tactical tweaks i could try in an attempt to break these teams down?[/quote']

Have you tried switching to 'control' - this is what it's designed for I think

Archived