INternational Managment

Hi All,

Just a qucik question... I'm currently (trying to) do the San Marino challenge, i've noticed a couple of good San Marino club players who are qualifed to play for San Marino National Team (Considering Citizenship)

How can i call them up to the National Side?

Thanks

Think i've figured it out, i've sent my scout out to the Italian Serie C2B League, hopefully my scout will be able to pick him out for me and i can invite him from that!

Will that work?

Originally posted by GreenEagle16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jase19:

i've a question too

if you take an int'l mgmt job, will you resign from your club job? this wasn't the case in old FM's but i've not done int'l for a few years.

No you won't...you can still manage both... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers m8

mate if they're just considering citizenship you can't call them up, not until they take it.

i agree it needs some work, i'd love to be able to approach these players and tell them they would guarantee a call up if they accepted citizenship, even those that have 'declared for nation' selected, have got to the age of 28 and still no caps, surely they would be open to options at this stage?

Yeah this could do with a lot of inprovments, i was Republic of Congo and there are a lot of French players with Republic of Congo as second nationality but because they have Declared for France i can't pick them, even though i know they will never play for france it could do with there being an option to approach player to ask them to change Nationality and that they would be a regular for your Nation.

Archived