Numerous untouchable managerial job statuses

untouchable1.gif

Personally, I've never seen the untouchable job status before; only very secure. Yet here a whole pageful of managers have this status. I searched the forums and 1 or 2 people seem to have seen/achieved an untouchable status before but this seems very unusual.

Is this a bug? Is this common or a more achieveable thing now in fm10?

Thoughts please...

ive never even noticed that before. although that does seem to be a little too common in your game. i would have said that realistically only wenger and ferguson in the entire english league would be untouchable.

My status is untouchable too, and the overall confidence level is 70%. So I just assumed that if it's 70% or more it will be untouchable.

About 20 managers are listed as untouchable (nov 2013), but half are from level 7 and 8, which contain a lot of teams (about 200).

i constantly flick between untouchable/very secure on mine.

theres usually about 5 or 6 managers in the game on mine with it, but i only have english leagues loaded. with all the leagues you seem to have loaded, then that doesnt seem all that wrong

This has happend to me too in my save. I am Bromley second season promted once and my job is utouchable along with about 50ish other jobs. Most of them are at lower league teams not prem in mine. And i dont use FMRTE and the only thing i do in editor is make countrys eu national so i can get a shed load of brazilians. Iv also got 4 friends and a brother who all play FM on the regs and its the same in there games (One is on mac)

I can confirm no editing has been done to this database. 12 leagues from 7 countries were loaded which obviously does contribute to the large number of untouchable statuses but to me, this feels very wrong. 27 managers listed as untouchable, on a status I have never previously seen before and after a post search, seems extremely rare on fm09.

Is this something which people think needs to be fixed via the next patch in fm10? or is ultimate managerial security more achieveable these days- if anything, id say managers are much more scrutinised these days and hence football manager positions are often relatively short term.

I too have a long list of untouchables. I do not use any editor. I am running a database of 80,000 players from a large number of leagues. What is interesting is that most of the untouchables are from lower league teams or from countries with small reputations...

Archived