Can't settle in / Sign players to help settle in

Why does this always happen?? Why do I have to sign a player I don't want just to help someone settle into the country better?

What about players I already have at the club who are of the same nationallity? Why can't they help out, just like I suggested he/they do during the unvieling press conference??

Please guys, is there any way round this? Other than sighing a new player, and just leaving him unhappy.

Cheers,

Brad

You dont HAVE to sign the players that are recommended, you can just leave the unhappy player.

You can send him on leave too, that sometimes helps.

Loaning him out to a different club may also help.

He does have a point about using someone already at the club tho.

I know what you mean, but if that person is not on there favoured personnel (which a player they recommend generally is) then they tend not to help them settle so much as help them learn the language/translate.

Yeah, cuz it says in the press conference, but never happens.

'Help the new boy settle in' I think this would be good option to have in the interaction screen.

Oh. I see. To be honest I have stopped paying attention as I can generally tell what the question is about by just reading the answers.

TBH I think there should be a lot more interactions available for players and this would be a good option.

lol, yeah I just look at the answers too. bloody hate those press conferences!

It's alot easier now the response aren't just:

Strongly agree

Agree

Neither agree nor disaree

Disagree

Strongly Disagree

:D

It can affect morale too I believe. Plus my Ass man always ends up peeing off my players if I let him do it. You just can't get the staff these days.:D

I think we're getting a little off topic here though.

Archived