Why is Bosnien so bad in WM Quali?

Hi,

one question: Why is Bosnien and Herzegowina doing so bad in the WC quali?

They have: Spahic (Montepilier), Salihovic, Ibisevic (Hoffenheim), Miske, Dzeko (Wolfe), Pjanic (Lyon), Ibricic (Hajduk),... and with all this player, they are not able to win Armenia and Estonia?

They are not able in FM 10.0, in patch 10.1 and in patch 10.2

Every time I startet the game, Bosnien draw the match against Armenia, lost against Turkey, draw or lost against Estonia, and lost against Spain. At the end Turkey went to the Play-off

Can you explain me this?

And we all are buying Dzeko and/or Pjanic in the game, Miske is searched by Chelsea, and even then, a no player Estonia is able to win or better: Armenia take a draw?

And it happened every time I started the game.

Wales have Bellamy, Bale, Giggs, Ramsey Gabbidon, Collins and Ledley and they consistently get beaten by clubs at the arse end of the world rankings.

Northern Ireland are the second highest ranked country off of UK and Ireland, they have.... well nobody of note.

North Korea and Algeria are going to South Africa, France were one minute away from missing out.

International football is strange, it is likely that the other players are all cack. Much like Middlesborough last year, they had Tuncay Sanli and Stuart Downing but the rest of the squad was awful.

I understand it when it happen in one match. But not every time I startet the game from begin. I played it on 10.0, then startet with 10.1, then came 10.2, and then started it again from begin with Bosnian League patch. So 4 times, 4 times the same ending: Bosnian get kicked out from the WC quali group, and everytime on the same way: Armenia draw, beaten by Turkey, and then draw or lost against Estonia.

4 times, 4 times the same ending.

North Korea and Algeria are going to South Africa, France were one minute away from missing out.

That's more to do with the regionalisation of the qualifying though. Unless you're suggesting North Korea are better than France?

International football is strange, it is likely that the other players are all cack. Much like Middlesborough last year, they had Tuncay Sanli and Stuart Downing but the rest of the squad was awful.

What a strange example. Since when were Middlesbrough an International team:confused::confused::confused:

And Bosnia comfortably qualified for the world cup in my game, and drew with Italy when in South Africa. They did lose 4-0 to Gabon though!

Archived