Is it me or is there alot of Goalkeepers with the potentia ability to become ...

its better than the last version where there was only like 1 every 3 years or something ridiculous. Anyway i dont think its that bad, most of the ones ive found alreayd have a club, it seems well proportioned if you understand me.

Considering that the best goalkeepers in the pl arent neccessarily the best even seen by quite a long shot except a young VDS and Cech before the collision.

I've noticed that in reality alot of gks can make it in the mid-bottom ends and even further up of the premeir league especially being an Arsenal fan

Yeh i get both of you, it seems just, but i finding it a little sneaky "cheat" picking up dozens of youth goalies on the cheap with the intention of keeping the best and shipping out the rest. I have thus far got hold of only 2, but i get new scout reports weekly of many more, but i will see how my curretn 2 prospects go before i begin my goalkeeper farming techniques in the future. I must stress that my main purpose is for at least one of them makes it as my back up goalkeeper for my Liverpool team in 3 years time as he would allocate the all important home grown at club status.

Archived