A New Dzeko Maybe?

Ive had edin dzeko for abut 3 years, and he has been amazing for 2 seasons running. As he is almost 29 i was looking fr a possible regen with simular abilities and potential.

Ive found a 6"4 inch AM/FC . I payed 29 mill for him off liverpool who only payed 1 mill!!

Im trying to give him the exact prefered moves aswell.

Take a look:

Edin Dzeko Stats

Dzekos 2nd Season

Dzekos 3rd Season

Dzekos Preff Moves

Meessen , Next dzeko?

Lemme know what you think of my plan/

He looks pretty good. His off the ball is above ten, which is always a bonus, but his anticipation, composure and concentration will never reach that high i think. However he's probably the best young regen I've seen so far, and I'm interested in how he will develop. Good find.:thup:

I would say he could be better because he has more speed and is a better dribbler.

Question for you: What kind of role and mentality (attack/support?) did you have Dzeko playing to get those numbers?

I play him as a target man support , with eitha aguero or robinho or coutinho next/behind him playing as a trequrista(howver its spelt)

That's nuts I would have never thought 35 goals possible when playing as a support man in the hole. I know he has great attributes for scoring but I always find the guys I put in that role get a decent amount of goals and high amount of assists.

How does he score most of his goals? long shots? Headers? or running with the ball?

do these stats not improve as he ages?

With the right training maybe..

what you need is someone of real quality playing the ball to him so from you midfield maybe ireland or who ever you have bought..

play Tevez on the right as a inside forward..works a treat

That's nuts I would have never thought 35 goals possible when playing as a support man in the hole. I know he has great attributes for scoring but I always find the guys I put in that role get a decent amount of goals and high amount of assists.

How does he score most of his goals? long shots? Headers? or running with the ball?

most of his goals come from great power finishing inside the box to be honest. He can run with the ball well and obviously is great in the air also. But i strongly recomment getting aguero with him to, cost 54 mill but is worth it. This is the season they had for me , doing the quadrouple.

Dzeko

Dzeko.png

Aguero

aguero.png

As you can see he didnt play as many games as i rotate between him robinho and coutinho , but he was awsome , and im selling robinho now

he looks like a good young striker...not a flop!! you need to bleed him into the team slowly...!! and bring him on as a sub regularly....you should know when he is ready as he will start scoring alot of goals!!bit pricey for 18...but then you are man city and can take that risk!!!

im impressed at you signing dzeko for 23.5mil!! ive had to start a new game again (had to reboot computer) and cant sign him for even 28mil!!!!

he looks like a good young striker...not a flop!! you need to bleed him into the team slowly...!! and bring him on as a sub regularly....you should know when he is ready as he will start scoring alot of goals!!bit pricey for 18...but then you are man city and can take that risk!!!

im impressed at you signing dzeko for 23.5mil!! ive had to start a new game again (had to reboot computer) and cant sign him for even 28mil!!!!

thanks for the advice , when i signed him he wastnt first tema untill i heard judt how good he iss lol

ill show you some real regens.. and real strikers.

take a guess who will he be ? this one is easy :D

fm2010010721493825.jpg w1280.png

fm2010010721494695.jpg

and here is my own grown regen ( heh i still paid around 8mln euros for him , 20mln for first )

wow thTS Quality , how did you find them? i cant seem to find any regen of real high quality like that

I think this guy will be a flop!

i dont know why i just think

low composure and bravery very low positioning and anticipation

in my eyes you need all these to be a top striker!

Positioning is a defensive attribute. Off The Ball is the attacking equivalent to Positioning.

Composure and anticipation will rise, so don't worry about that. My regen striker went from a 5 to 9 in composure, and 9 to 13 in anticipation in 3 years, and is still improving at age 20. And no one cares about positioning for strikers.

The crucial thing now is to find a good mentor for him.

Get a striker with good mental stats, maybe even Dzeko to tutor him and he should turn out rather nicely providing he isn't playing close to his full potential already. What does your coach say about his potential?

that he could become a leading star apparently

I think this guy will be a flop!

i dont know why i just think

low composure and bravery very low positioning and anticipation

in my eyes you need all these to be a top striker!

Positioning is a defensive attribute but yea, he wont be a Dzeko unless his mental stats drastically improve

he won't be dzeko because he isn't 2 footed really. as good as all these one footed regens look they can't beat a quality 2 footer in my view

Fairly true , im on the search for a two footed regen now , leave any screenies if you can find any , and try and find some aguero or messi wannabes if you can.

Archived