Does being an internation manager reduce the chances of managing another country?

Does being a current international manager lower the chances of getting chosen for the job of another country?

The reason i ask is because atm I'm the manager of Iran and after the Euro's 6 countries sacked their managers - Including england.

I applied for all of them and none of them accepted. My reputation is world class and have one numerous trophies already....Also i have already managed Brazil so it's not like the top countries wouldn't have me neccesarily.

I was managing the irish under 21's and was offered the nigeria job twice but turned it down to win the under 21 championships and get into the Olympics...the first and only time we'll ever see an irish side in it. I say it would depend on what nations you have in the game as I dont think you can get for instance the Russian job if that league isnt in the game..but I may be wrong there

no it doesnt.. been accepted for many countries while managing others..

i doubt brazil wanted you, i bet you added yourself to brazil at game start, would sum your fake world rep and your trophies if you managed world class clubs like madrid.. which im 90% sure you did..

since there is no way england wont take that what brazil will..

no it doesnt.. been accepted for many countries while managing others..

i doubt brazil wanted you, i bet you added yourself to brazil at game start, would sum your fake world rep and your trophies if you managed world class clubs like madrid.. which im 90% sure you did..

since there is no way england wont take that what brazil will..

Lmao i never added myself....I kinda failed as brazil manager so yeah i can kinda understand why england may not want me......I'm managing Liverpool who were no where near the level they are at now that i've taken over. I've won the league in every year and the champ league twice in a row so far. Don't be such a ***** mate.....doubt it all you want but it happened...for some reason i couldnt get the players to play for me...and as regards to why they wanted me is because my first international job was with turkey who i took to the semi final of the world cup where we lost to brazil. Straight after the world cup Dunga resigned and they came to me.

Archived