How come...??

Havant and Waterlooville, 3rd in Prem, joint points with Man Utd who are top and in excellent scoring form going into our next game.

Newcastle are sat bottom of the table, not scored a goal in 5 games.... hammer me 4 - 0. Whats the deal??

I know shock results happen but surely not this! Cuz I know my team will now go on some stupid 15 game winless run.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

No its not my bloody tactics before anyone says!

How can I love and HATE this game so much at the same time?!

well im gonna have a break from the game since that one result has just annoyed me. thinking of having a few beers to relax and try again later.

just not sure if playing drunk is a good idea

Depends if you're an angry drunk I suppose :D

Doubt I'll be angry drunk.

I think it could just be because I think Danny Welbeck is crap, he must have heard me berating him before the game started by saying he was a Man Utd reject (mark my words, he will be). It was he who scored the four goals.

Not a problem with my tactics. I only ever use one tactic and its managed to get me from BSS to Premier league in 11 seasons. I understand that I should have multiple tactics for situations but i dont want to unsettle the rythem of my team. Plus I find emplying a defensive tactic if you're trying to hang onto a result just makes it worse.

Archived