Gaining Nationality's

ok i just sold two players, one to barcelona and one to sevilla, now the one i sold to barca says that he will get a spanish nationality in 730 days

Gerson.jpg

but the one i sold to sevilla says 3650....

Cosic.jpg

lol are barcelona trying to cheat, i think they are just annoyed that i brought messi from them and they finished 7th the season after!

the most important question here that begs to be asked is WHY THE HELL IS THE NEXT NEMANJA VIDIC, ALA UROS COSIC HAVE ENGLISH NATIONALITY????????????

Favoured club = Falkirk, so he's clearly spent quite a few years in the UK, and will have probably taken British nationality to help with the home-grown rules...

Favoured club = Falkirk, so he's clearly spent quite a few years in the UK, and will have probably taken British nationality to help with the home-grown rules...

Sure look at Tim Cahill. He might pronounce his name wrong, but he's got an Irish passport. It helps him avoid being a non-EU player.

the most important question here that begs to be asked is WHY THE HELL IS THE NEXT NEMANJA VIDIC, ALA UROS COSIC HAVE ENGLISH NATIONALITY????????????

From the look of the screenshot, it looks like he took up British nationality and has since played for England at youth Level (U21) so it shows England as his "main nation".

From the look of the screenshot, it looks like he took up British nationality and has since played for England at youth Level (U21) so it shows England as his "main nation".

That is all well and good but a serbian born player who has come up through serbian youth ranks would never play for another country, playing under the eagles of serbia is what every serb player dreams of, on the other hand gaining another nationality for visa purposes is quite common for eastern europeans who arent part of eu!

and just on the screenshot if his favourite club is falkirk wouoldnt that entail him to have been playing in scotland for a long time and gain scotish nationality eg youth caps for scotland and great britain passport???

That is all well and good but a serbian born player who has come up through serbian youth ranks would never play for another country, playing under the eagles of serbia is what every serb player dreams of, on the other hand gaining another nationality for visa purposes is quite common for eastern europeans who arent part of eu!

and just on the screenshot if his favourite club is falkirk wouoldnt that entail him to have been playing in scotland for a long time and gain scotish nationality eg youth caps for scotland and great britain passport???

He could have been owned by an English club, but loaned to Falkirk, where he had a good season (or two). Have had that happen during my times in LLM, where if you loan someone, play them plenty and they do well, then your club makes it onto their favoured list...

edit: also, Im not sure if the youth caps its displaying are for Serbia, or for England.. I dont think it distinguishes between them

He could have been owned by an English club, but loaned to Falkirk, where he had a good season (or two). Have had that happen during my times in LLM, where if you loan someone, play them plenty and they do well, then your club makes it onto their favoured list...

edit: also, Im not sure if the youth caps its displaying are for Serbia, or for England.. I dont think it distinguishes between them

From what ive noticed it only displays youth caps for the country you have under eg serbian regen with dual nationality of montenegro started with serbian flag next to name, made youth cap for montenegro then flag changed to montenegro, sorry if it doesnt make sence lol.

Interested to know from OP what date these screenies were taken though, add some perspective

lol im in 2015, the screenies were taken at the end of last season (2014/2015) i called cosic up to the england u21's as i needed a decent DM

Fair dues 6 seasons in, but still cant believe he would play for england lol, in all of my games he represents serbia by the time he is 17-18 so yeah, oh well just a game afterall, if it happened IRL thats a different story lol....

Archived