Why Leave So Soon?

My young defender Alvaro Andre wants to quit my club already.. He signed 1.1.2013 and now wants to leave 1.2.2013! Now why would he want to do this? He says he can't settle in... Here's a picture:

JDJDJD-2.png?t=1262871174

So what does the game expect me to sell him already? He's a good prospect so Wtf! :mad:

Players not settling into a country is one of those things that can happen sadly. You could sign a compatriot or a coach that he suggests to help him settle in. You're also under no obligation to sell, who knows he may come to like it after a while :)

Offer a new contract, it solves anything. Just ask the player if he can recommend some player just to make him a bit happier, then offer him a new contract. Last season I had to offer my argentinian "wonderkid" GK a new contract almost each month because he was "unable to settle in the area", I signed him in January, and by the end of May, I've never had another "can't settle in the area" from him.

As others have said, try loaning him out or sending home on leave for a month.

I have tried the route of bringing in a player's suggested coach or player numerous times, and it has never helped me once.

Players not settling into a country is one of those things that can happen sadly. You could sign a compatriot or a coach that he suggests to help him settle in. You're also under no obligation to sell, who knows he may come to like it after a while :)

I seriously doubt that this could happen within 24 hours. Its pretty obviously either a bug or poor programming.

Archived