How many saves do you play?

How man saving going simultaneously?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. How man saving going simultaneously?

• 4 or more

I currently have three saves going, one is a sign-up playing as my Challenge Club from last year Fafe in a Portuguese Third Division I have created, the second is also in Portugal as Lusitano de Evora in the Big Euro Challenge, and my third game is as New Zealand in the International Champions Cup Challenge.

I generally only play on game a lot and the others might get 2-3 hours a week, but right now Fafe & Evora are splitting time for me, I am greatly enjoying both saves.

I currently have several on the go...

1.Liverpool

2.Rancer's Challenge, managing in Hong Kong

3.Dafuge's Challenge, managing Truro

4.Random career game in England, working my way up, currently at Alfreton Town.

Hoping to get in a proper "Journeyman" save too, from a few European countries...

1 but i quite often get bored and start new ones, Ive managed to get to 2018 on 1 save this year and 2016 on a different one which is good for me. I am currently playing the 2016 one and want to keep going to see if I can get Reading to build Death Arena as Steve Death is a legend at the club.

I've got quite a few saves planned for FM10, as you can see in this thread. Not sure if I will manage all of them but I'll probably have a go at the majority of them at some point because I'm finding FM10 so addictive this year.

The main saves I have going are:

1) My Calcio Journeyman Save - A journeyman save based in Italy where I am working my way up from managing in the bottom division and hoping to reach the top. This is my main save at the moment.

2) An International save, currently managing England, where I have all International players and top players retained. This is one I can sort of pick up now and then, and because in International football games are spread out, it's quite quick to play through a season of game time.

3) A Britain and Ireland journeyman career save, which I have played just one season of so far. I'm starting in Wales and hoping to play in all of the leagues, probably finishing in England. I pick this one up occasionally for something different but it is very much a secondary save.

4) As soon as patch 10.3 comes out, I will be starting my traditional St. Albans City save, which will become my main save on FM. The others will get neglected a little bit but I will still get the urge for something different now and then.

I only tend to play one at a time, focusing my efforts on just one of the saves, but sometimes if I get stalled I will swap. It also depends on what I am in the mood for. Usually what happens is when I complete a season, I will switch to another save for a little while for a break, and then I can come back to the other save fresh and ready to start a new season.

It's the first version where I have managed to have a few saves games going on at once. I put this partly down to some of the new features - especially the tactics creator - which means that it is now easier to get started on a new save and that a new save (or one you haven't played on for a while) becomes more accessible because there isn't so much fiddling around involved all of the time.

3-4 around the world - keeps it fresh.

Plus whilst my laptop runs 30 odd leagues happily, it's not half the beast the desktop is, so some of my games are better suited to a sub 17 nation load whereas the desktop happily runs up to the max.

Archived