18-04-2006, 06:19
2 every game, 2 in midweek, its stupid and almost unplayable

big dunc
18-04-2006, 06:19
2 every game, 2 in midweek, its stupid and almost unplayable

Marc Vaughan
18-04-2006, 06:21
I'll try and help if you can answer a few questions:

Who are you playing as?, what training setup do you have?, what conditions are the players you start with during a match and what tactical style are you using?

big dunc
18-04-2006, 06:23
everton

training - not actually done anything here yet. can i just leave it to assistant? or is this my problem

attacking style, just normal tackling, just taken pressing off

all players are 100% prematch

big dunc
18-04-2006, 06:28
i have to make 4/5 changes every single game due to injury

thebank
18-04-2006, 07:08
playing as middlesbrough and get at least two a week too. Always at least 6 players injured.

Is there going to be anyway of updating the game with a patch or will we have to wait a year till the next version?

Marc Vaughan
18-04-2006, 07:20
Drop your training regimes down to a lower level and see if that helps.

Incidentally you will find two 'time' peaks for injuries during play - one is pre-season when players are getting fit and liable to pick up strains etc. as they get back into condition, the other is towards the end of a season as players get more tired from frequent matches.

Both of these are realistic and happen irl as well.

mkwone
18-04-2006, 11:08
gerrard (nottingham forest GK)keeps getting long injuries (2months)-doesnt bother me cos i dont play him,

kris commons has a few 10 day injuries as well whch is anyoing as hes first team

Aslan
18-04-2006, 23:44
yeah, it seems just as one player comes back from injury, your next item of news is another player getting injured. Jerzy Dudek keeps coming back and then getting injured again that same week, different types of injuries too. There's always at least 4 injured.

sean_oc16
19-04-2006, 11:17
I also have a big injury problem in every game! http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/angryfire.gif
No matter what team, formation, tactics, or training, i always have major injury problems, like 5 or 6 players injured at same time.
Plus, i just signed Bojinov on a FREE, but he is now injured in training and out for 8 MONTHS! http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Lil Rómeó
19-04-2006, 14:30
im ready to sell louis saha

whenever i play him he scores

plays a couple, then gets injured

comes back and then gets injured again

Fevs
19-04-2006, 22:49
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lil Rómeó:
im ready to sell louis saha

whenever i play him he scores

plays a couple, then gets injured

comes back and then gets injured again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bit like most of his career IRL

kaiser
20-04-2006, 07:59
playing as everton i had only 11 men no subs for 4 games due to injury's,

needs sorting out