Players with a second nationality

Has anyone managed to get a player that has declared for a nation, they have a handful of underage caps, but never received a full cap..to play for there second nation.

Im currently playing with version 10.2.0, and i am managing Ireland..and im looking to bring in some new recruits. Players like Kevin Nolan, and Jonjo Shelvey have declared for England, represented them at an underage level, never got a senior cap but are also eligible to play for Ireland. Is there anyway to talk them into playing for Ireland?

If its possible, you should be able to add them to your national pool prior to naming a squad. Manuel Almunia often gets called up for England in FM, have seen it quite a few times. Also had Toni Kroos playing for me at liverpool for so long he took English nationality, and I subsequently called him up to the team...

If its possible, you should be able to add them to your national pool prior to naming a squad. Manuel Almunia often gets called up for England in FM, have seen it quite a few times. Also had Toni Kroos playing for me at liverpool for so long he took English nationality, and I subsequently called him up to the team...

Alumnia hasn't 'declared' for Spain though unless I am mistaken. The OP means if a player has declared for a nationality and is therefore not interested in being picked for another country.

Archived