How or why does this happen someone tell me.....???!!!

Started the second season and thought I would try my hand at a 4-4-2 which I think is very tough to get right. (Classic because I can't make heads or tails of the creator!)

Start with a couple of wins and draws and am unbeaten after 6 games. Then I beat Villa 4-0 at home then go away and beat Herenveen in the Europa Cup 4-1.

Then it goes....

0-1

0-2

1-2

0-2

0-1

And I am sacked at 10th in the table!!! Three of those 5 games the opposition keeper got MOM with a stat of over 7.5 and in all but one match I had better possession and shpts on goal.

And people say the AI doesn't suss your tactics?!!!!

It is probably because of a bad team talk or something you said. It then leads to a loss - that loss then leads to players losing morale and confidence.

Then the runs continue. It is something I have always noticed with FM.

After a loss, try not to be too harsh and you might maintain morale. Still, FM is very random at times and a lot of the reasons for losing are hidden from plain view unfortunately.

Started the second season and thought I would try my hand at a 4-4-2 which I think is very tough to get right. (Classic because I can't make heads or tails of the creator!)

Start with a couple of wins and draws and am unbeaten after 6 games. Then I beat Villa 4-0 at home then go away and beat Herenveen in the Europa Cup 4-1.

Then it goes....

0-1

0-2

1-2

0-2

0-1

And I am sacked at 10th in the table!!! Three of those 5 games the opposition keeper got MOM with a stat of over 7.5 and in all but one match I had better possession and shpts on goal.

And people say the AI doesn't suss your tactics?!!!!

Unlucky mate,

just one of those things I am afraid. Although you have been sacked, you might end up at a lesser club, do really well and this be one of your best saves ever. I have a half decent 4-1-2-3 tactic, which isn't anything special, but relatively consistent. I feel sorry for you in terms of harsh sacking, but obviously, if you are struggling on the tactics side, just dedicate a few hours in the tactical hideaway forums and try and get to grips, maybe download a few tactics etc.

Good Luck,

Fatboyjohnmulhern

Archived